Saturday, June 4, 2016

MAY HORROR BLOCK: The final opening.......




 IT'S here! The last of my NerdBlock Horror Blocks. Let's see what we've got.


Looks pretty full this month.

 A vinyl soundtrack of The Omen. That's very cool.

 A copy of the first issue of the Titan property, based on the popular TV series. Cool.

I'll read this, then pass it onto my friend AW. There's always something worth reading in Rue Morgue


A funky pin.
 A nifty Blu-ray. This will be added to my Halloween Horror Month's viewing.


Pocket Pop!s - kinda funky.

A Gremlins T-shirt? Looks great, but I'm not a  fan of the flick, so I'll pass it on to my sister-in-law who's a big Gremlins fan.

FINAL THOUGHTS: Probably the perfect time to quit this scheme as this was the least satisfactory of the three boxes I received. I guess if I'd received another T-shirt that I liked, then I'd give this box a higher mark. Ah well.

No comments: