Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kirby Your Enthusiasm, ep. 24: "Who's Watching Before Watchmen?"




IT'S 46+ minutes of steaming goodness as I review a bunch of great comics and graphic novels I've read in recent months. There you go, AW, a review of Parker: The Score for ya! :)

I'd love your feedback on this and other podcasts. Email me HERE. You can also find me at Facebook at Kirby Your Enthusiasm HERE.

Download the podcast HERE.

And now for some quick plugs:
Mike Pindell does an excellent podcast, The Comic Book Attic HERE. I also highly recommend another podcast, Derek Coward's Comic Book Noise HERE.

When in Sydney, buy all your comics, TPBs and other goodies at Kings Comics HERE. For great, cheap back-order deals thanks to our very strong Australian dollar, head to Lone Star Comics in Texas HERE.



 
A horrific scene from 'Uzumaki Vol. 2'

No comments: